Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Each time

Each time I struggle with my own inner demons,
Each time I fail to love as God has shown me to Love,
Each time I look at the world around me and grow more and more disenchanted,
Each time I sin,
Each time I fall prey to pride,
Each time I allow the same questions dogs my conscience,
Each time I put myself through the same torment,
Each time I want more than I have,
Each time I fall short of my own expectations,
Each time I seem less worthy,
Each time I stop praying,
Each time I feel like satan himself,
Each time I grow closer to allowing my own mind to build that wall around my heart,

Each time I doubt more and more my own place in Heaven,
Each time I realize I am a son of Adam,
Each time
Each time I am saved by the Son of God.

"If you want to be happy, really really happy, use your talents to serve others." - Eduardo Verastegui

No comments: